The purpose of this two day symposium is to present established harmonized experimental workflows to accelerate the pace of scientific discovery and innovation from bio-resources.
Succesfull developments in the areas of proteins, secondary metabolites and carbohydrates will be showcased.
Confirmed Speakers (more to be announced soon):
- Ray Owens (University of Oxford, Protein Production Facility) - Proteins
- Anja Schütz (Max Delbrück Centre, Protein Sample Production Facility) - Proteins
- Mark Brönstrup (Helmholtz Centre for Infection Research) - Secondary Metabolites
- Hans-Guenther Schmalz (University of Cologne) - Secondary Metabolites
- Deniz Tasdemir (GEOMAR Helmholtz Centre for Ocean Research, Kiel - Secondary Metabolites
- Jan-Hendrik Hehemann (Marum, University of Bremen) - Carbohydrates
- Cécile Hervé (Station Biologique de Roscoff) - Carbohydrates
More Information Register Here
* 'Register Here' wil forward you to the Marine Training Platform, where you can apply for this workshop